Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Well, this is my first post of 2012 but I am happy to report my year is already starting off well! 2011 was quite possibly THE BEST year in my entire life so 2012 has a lot to live up to indeed.

The best news so far... Yesterday, one of my very best friends and college roommates had her first little boy, Henry.
We through Holly a baby shower about a month ago and I posted about it here.

Henry entered this world at 3:30pm yesterday weighing 8 lbs 12.4 oz and 21 inches long. His mother was a trooper and pushed him out in one big push! We had the amazing opportunity to visit the both of them (and the proud Dad) last night and I was able to take my first picture with the bundle of joy in my life. "Aunty Mandy was the photographer in my very first photo shoot, and was able to post lots of pictures of me on my birthday so all my friends and family good see me! ~ Henry."

Congratulations my sweet friend. Henry is just perfect. Thanks be to the good Lord for this indescribable gift.

Much love from Aunty Mandy!


No comments: