Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Puppy Love

Todd and I went to visit our baby puppy for the first time today.
The litter is now 4 ½ weeks old and the breeder had raving reviews about each puppy.

Even at this young of an age you can really tell their different temperaments. Some are more social, active, and outgoing while others are timid, tranquil, and really affectionate.

The coloring was so diverse as well. This litter of 10 has a wide variety of colors ranging from light caramels to dark phantoms.

We had so much fun meeting them in person today.
I am certainly looking forward to bring our puppy home on March 4th!

Check out the scrapbook of puppy pictures on our breeder’s website here.

But for now, please enjoy some of the pictures I took myself from our visit today.

Little Yellow Girl. My favorite!


Yellow Girl sleeping on me.

The only Merle in the litter. This is the breeder's choice.

Two boys playing with each other.

Yellow/Orange was adorable too.

No comments: